Solutions & Architecture
As a solution consultant with excellent technical skills and previous experience in cloud platform and infrastructure products, you'll engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, and persuasively present practical and useful solutions on our cloud hosting platform. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Work with the business team to identify and qualify platform opportunities through a formal process. Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios. Architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize our cloud platform effectiveness.
- Take full responsibility for the technical aspects of the business cycle including general teaching, introductory meetings, supporting agreement responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources. Identify and handle key customer technical objections, guiding them to success.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight our platform's value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI response documents.
Security & Privacy
Our users come first, and the Security team working on finding security flaws, building secure infrastructure, and ensuring data privacy as part of a diverse engineering team is at the heart of that promise. You will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards, perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping teams and partners to improve security. You will also work closely with other engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security posture. And lastly, you will help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data like passwords and customer information.
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout our infrastructure.
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against our products and services.
- Optionally involved in Red Team and offensive security exercises.
You're an expert, resolving complex technology challenges for teams and customers. You'll work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping us grow our hosting business.
- Oversee technical integration, platform adoption, and software optimization projects to ensure rapid and accurate resolution of technical challenges.
- Obtain and maintain an understanding of our product technology and underlying hardware and software architectures, to build in-product self-service solutions.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert to resolve technical deployment obstacles and to improve the product's vision.
- Be an advocate for our customers in representing their issues to Product Management and develop innovative ways to resolve issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customers' complex technical issues as part of a global 24x7 team.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers.
- Identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing product issues, and collaborate with Product Managers and engineers to influence the roadmap of our platform.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations, adapting to the levels and expertise of key business and technical stakeholders accordingly.