However, if you feel the product(s) or service you purchased is/are not the best fit for your business needs and it falls within our refund policy and you have attempted to resolve issues with our support staff without getting the desire result, we will want to make things right.
To do that, follow the steps below for a refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. Our payment processors always charge a 2.9% (percentage) transaction fee each time we accept a credit or debit card payment. Please do note that will be deducted from the overall payment being refunded.
It is important to point out that:
- we do not issue refund for the "ORIGIN" hosting package which is $1.33 per month. It is offered “as is”.
- we do not issue refunds for domain name purchase(s) or other third-party add-ons that you choose as part of your order.
- our migration service is charged at $40.00 an hour but free ONLY for new customers who exceeds 45 days on our web hosting platform.
If after a migration a customer cancels his or her subscription with us before the first 45 days, the migration service will be charged at our default rate.
Refund is forfeited if the cost of service is below the cost of the migration service. If above, an invoice may issue for the migration service.
- And in line with industry practice, we will not charge a fee to process refunds, but the transaction fee(s) from the original transaction will not be returned. This policy will not apply to duplicate transactions, voids and most disputed transactions.
Requesting a Refund
Follow the steps below to get your refund request sent to us:
- Visit Billing and Payments Support
- In the form, select "Refund" and clearly state you want a refund. Then provide us with an order ID. If you want a refund for a part of the order, please name the products you want a refund for.
- Once you submit the support request you will receive an auto response from us. That just lets you know we’ve got your request.
- Once we’ve had a chance to review your request we will be in touch confirming the refund process.
*Alternatively, if members of our support staff are online and available to communicate with you via our live chat system, Start Chat. We look forward to chatting with you!
We make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. But Stripe (our payment processor) or your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.