If you believe that you have been treated unfairly or that the service/product you bought or subscribed to is not what we delivered, please do attempt to resolve any issue with our team. Each team have a supervisor that it reports to.
Simply ask that the issue be escalated if you are unable to get things sorted out by the support team. And if that is not enough to resolve the issue, send a mail to our compliance team.
And if none of these steps above is able to get this resolved, you can ask for a refund as long as the product or service meets the following conditions:
Terms Of Refunds:
- Our money-back guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- If your hosting package is "ADAPTIVEORIGIN" which is $1.33 per month, we do not issue refund for that hosting package. It is offered “as is”.
- If you order a domain name, the domain name registration is final and non-refundable. We do not issue refunds for domain name purchase(s) or other third-party add-ons that you choose as part of your order.
- If a hosting package you ordered includes a free domain, Web Hosting Magic will deduct the current cost of the domain from your refund. You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
- If a technical expert service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable. If not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 14 days of the date of the transaction.
- If a hosting service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable. If your order has not been activated, then it is eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
- Our migration service is charged at $40.00 an hour but free ONLY for new customers who exceeds 45 days on our web hosting platform. If after a migration a customer cancels his or her subscription with us before the first 45 days, the migration service will be charged at our default rate. Refund is forfeited if the cost of service is below the cost of the migration service. If above, an invoice may issue for the migration service.
- Refunds are issued minus a 2.9% (percentage) transaction fee our payment processors charges for each transaction if you cancel your account within 30 days of activation, or within 30 days of your contract being renewed. This policy will not apply to duplicate transactions, voids and most disputed transactions.
International payments: all payments from non-US cards will be charged an additional 1% fee.
How To Request a Refund
Follow the steps below to get your refund request sent to us:
- Visit Billing and Payments Support
- In the form, select "Refund" and clearly state you want a refund. Then provide us with an order ID. If you want a refund for a part of the order, please name the products you want a refund for.
- Once you submit the support request you will receive an auto response from us. That just lets you know we’ve got your request.
- Once we’ve had a chance to review your request we will be in touch confirming the refund process.
We make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Our billing system through our payment processors submits refund requests to your customer’s bank or card issuer immediately. You will see the refund as a credit approximately 5-10 business days later, depending upon the bank. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled. Disputes and charge-backs aren’t possible on credit card charges that are fully refunded.